Our highly qualified team is ready to fulfill your training needs according to your wishes.
To be qualified as a peier.aero instructor we require the following requirements:
1st: Instructor experience in theoretical and practical training over many years.
2nd: Being an active captain and instructor in airline and/or corporate aviation. These requirements guarantee your training on the highest professional standard.
Ratings and Privileges:
- TRI(A), TRE(A) C525 series
- Certified CRM - trainer
- Assessor for pilots
- FI(A), IRI(A)
- EASA and Thai ATPL
- More than 15000 hours as a captain and as an instructor
- Worldwide operational experience
Professional background and career:
- Corporate aviation, Swiss International, Swissair, Crossair
- CAA assessed as NPCT, HT, NPFO
- C525 series, Citation X, C560U, MD11, MD80, SF34, BE200, SEP, MEP